Wilson tennis rackets 2014 – find out new features
Thebesttennisracquet.com please briefly introduce the main features of the 2014 line wilson tennis rackets.
The Acronym after the product name of Tennis Wilson from 2013 – 2014 onwards:
L (Lite): ie version with lightweight, eg Prostaff 100L (the strings 100 and Lite – 285gr)
S (Spin): Spin Effect technology, ie this racquet strings sparse density or 18×16 16X15
For example Prostaff 100LS: Prostaff trees Lite (285gr), the strings 100inch and Spin Effect technology for wireless density of 16 x 15 cross main.
1. Field Tennis Prostaff:
According to documents and information from Wilson, no material technology and design as unchanged and only the exterior paint for the new, the following types of rackets no change in design and materials materials:
• Six One Prostaff 100 (2012) = Prostaff 100L (2012 – 2013 to 2014): This racquet line dating from 2012 to the end of the year and officially changed its name from Wilson Prostaff Six One of Prostaff 100 100L. The odds of that name until now still caused a few problems for the Retailer where they sell to customers and sometimes even convincing explanation is exactly the same. Please confirm again that the material structure and design of the 100L version Prostaff from 2012 to 2014 is completely the same, if you like that kind of paint or design tree, the tree selection and rest its heart it is the same.
• Prostaff Six One 95 (2012) = Prostaff 95 (2012-2013-2014): it is the same and absolutely no change, just change the color and name.
• Prostaff Six One 90 (2012) = Prostaff 90 (2012 to 2013 – 2014): as above
• Prostaff 95S: Prostaff 95 additional version includes technology Spin Effect along with a density of 16 x 15 horizontal wires. Those who prefer more racquet Spin, try this line of racquets. Weight is still 313gr.
• Prostaff 100LS: Prostaff additional 100L version includes technology Spin Effect along with a density of 16 x 15 horizontal wires.
2. Field racket Six One:
is separated from the line Prostaff from 2012. Additional Products similar to Prostaff line includes:
• Six Six One Team One 95L = 95 (289gr): This racquet line unchanged design and materials, 2014 was changed from Six One Team 95 (289gr) of Six One 95L (lite)
• Six One Six One 95 = 95 (332gr): keep the design as Six One 95 but was repainted with a new color.
• Six One 95S: the new addition of the Six One 95, Spin Effect technology into the wire density is 18 x 16 horizontal vertical, weight down to 309gr.
3. Field Blade:
retain and nothing changes, including 93 Blade, Blade 98 (16×19), Blade 98 (18×20), Blade 104 Blade 98S.
4. Steam Line:
keeping and no change to the line 99 Steam, Steam 99S, 105s Steam, Steam 96, only adds Steam 99LS
• Steam 99LS: lite version of Steam 99S with 277gr weight (without assistance) and density along the wire 16 x 15 horizontal. This racquet will add a further option for the thumbnail you can play.
5. Field Juice:
unchanged and no change to the Juice line 100, 100L Juice, Juice 108, 100S and additional Juice Juice 100UL
• 100S Juice: Juice 100 version is complemented Spin Effect technology with density along the wire 16 x 15 horizontal, weight remains 204gr
• Juice 100UL: a lightweight version of Juice 100 with 262gr weight, less power assist, 100 inch racquet. This racquet according to well documented for the Babolat Aero Pro Lite games you want to switch to Wilson equivalent.
6. The racquet line assistance:
rather Hammer and Triad, the majority remain and nothing changes in the line One BLX, BLX Two, Three BLX, BLX Four, Five.
7. Field Surge:
retain the style and overall design
design stays the same, just change the color
• Envy 100L (2014) = Envy 100 (2013): keeping the design, material and weight
• Envy 110UL: newer, more synergy with the strings of 110 inches, weight 243gr
Click to the link to find best tennis racquet